(1) WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL OF COMPANY DATA?
In order to get access to or use some parts or features of the platform, you will be asked to provide some personal or company data on the website (such as your name, picture, address, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, CV, function, etc.). In the context of registering, using or visiting the platform, you may also (be asked to) provide some personal or company data to us via e-mail, sms or any other medium. We continuously centralize, update and provide transparent overview on the platform of all life sciences and healthcare job vacancies that we can find on the web, which includes company and/or personal data, through the use of various tools and techniques, such as scraping. In order to assess and/or optimize the performance, marketing and/or user experience of the platform and/or further develop the platform, your personal data or company data that is either publicly available online or elsewhere or made available by using the platform, through social media or otherwise, can also be collected by the company.
(2) WHY DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
When providing your personal data via the website or e-mail, sms or in any other way to the company, you provide your explicit and unambiguous consent to the company to process, if applicable, your personal data to:
- provide you access to some parts or features of the platform;
- contacting you, such as for asking more information about you or your job details or other qualifications,
- notifying available experts or job vacancies, inviting you for or to set up an interview, marketing the platform and related services, etc.;
- perform any agreement between you and us;
- post (information from) your CV and other personal data on the website;
- post (information from) your job vacancies and other company data on the website;
- matching your CV and other personal data with job vacancies;
- compare your CV and other personal data with other people in view of selecting a candidate for job vacancies
- grant companies that have registered on the website and that have job vacancies access to (some of) your personal data and CV;
- send your CV and other personal data to companies that have job vacancies, whether or not they have registered on the website;
The company wishes not to collect sensitive personal data, such as data revealing racial or ethnic
origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, or health. However, if you choose to provide such data to the company, these will unavoidably inform the company thereof and these data will end up in the company’s records.
(3) TO WHOM DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Our cookies may be session cookies, which are temporary cookies that identify and track Users within our website and are deleted when You close Your browser or leave Your session or persistent cookies, which are cookies that enable our website to “remember” who You are, and to remember your preferences within our website, which will stay on Your computer or device after You close your browser or leave Your session.
(5) EXTERNAL LINKS
Our Website may have links to other sites which include third party websites or resources with their own private policies. Hence, we are not to be held responsible for the appropriation or utilization of User information by any such third parties, disclosed by the said User on their platform or website. Therefore, its advisable to go through their policies before disclosing any such information.
(7) MERGER, SALE OR INSOLVENCY
(8) UPDATES TO THIS POLICY