The company specializes in placement of healthcare employees and staff for its clients that include healthcare agencies such as hospitals and clinics. The company can be described as a talent management and HR consulting firm for healthcare sector that specializes in recruitment services. In addition to the aforementioned, the company also provides a platform where employers such as hospitals and healthcare agencies can post vacancies. Prospective employees and candidates can then apply to these posted vacancies directly from the website.
(1) REGISTRATION AND USE
1.1. When registering on the platform you agree to:
- Provide true, up-to-date and accurate information including your real name, email address and other related details.
- Update the data as soon as possible in case of any changes thereof.
- Accept that the platform is dedicated and restricted to companies in the healthcare industry with the exclusion of competitors of the company and that no other persons are allowed to register except in case the company has granted its prior and explicit consent.
- Not create more than one account.
- Not create an account for any third party without their consent.
- Create a secure password and keep it confidential.
- Not log in and use the data of third parties without their express consent.
- Not use the platform in a way that will jeopardize the proper working, performance, appearance, availability, security and integrity of the platform and the underlying IT systems or your account or that of others, that contain viruses, trojan horses, malicious codes, worms, spyware, malware and the like, that could reasonably considered to be harmful, discriminatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, racist, defamatory, harassing, offensive, threatening, misleading or otherwise inappropriate or unlawful, that constitutes a breach of privacy or data protection rights, intellectual or industrial property rights or any other rights of any third parties.
- Not post any advertisements or any other commercial message without the prior consent of the company
- Comply to the operations of the platform as described on the platform.
This Site is intended for use by You/the User, only if you/they are 18 years of age or older
(3) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
3.1. The platform is proprietary to the company and is protected under copyright. When registering on the platform, the company grants you a personal, non-exclusive and worldwide license to use the platform for the duration of your registration on the platform.
3.2. When you upload any data, files and other content on the the Platform or provide these to company in any other way, you thereby grant the company a worldwide license to use, reproduce, translate, arrange and/or modify those for the purpose and duration of your registration and use of the the platform and the performance of any other contacts and contractual agreements between you and the company.
(4) FEES AND TAXES
4.1. Accessing the Site and browsing Content is free of cost. However, we reserve the right to change our fee policies at any time as deemed necessary by us, including charging for access to the Site. Although you are not bound to pay and may choose not to proceed unless you agree to such charges.
4.2. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in USD for purchases made inside the USA. You are solely responsible for the payment of any such fees (including taxes) in a timely manner via a payment method acceptable by the Company. if your payment method fails or your account is past due, then we may collect the due amount owed to us using other collection mechanisms including charging other payment methods on file with us and/or retaining collection agencies (as permitted by law) and legal counsel. We also reserve the right to block your access to any or all Company Products pending resolution of any such due amount.
(5) WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY
5.2. The platform may go offline from time to time for the purpose of maintenance or any other reason without any prior notice.
5.3. There might be links to third parties and their websites on the platform, the company does not take any responsibility with regard to any such third party links. The company cannot be held liable for error or inappropriate or unlawful content on such website.
(6) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Vibrant Healthcare Staffing, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Vibrant Healthcare Staffing, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
6.1. This agreement is entered into for an indefinite period as from the moment of your registration on the platform. The company may terminate this agreement at any time without prior notice. Furthermore, you are entitled to terminate this agreement any time by deleting your account.
6.2. In case of breach of any obligation or conditions laid out in this agreement, the company holds the absolute right to terminate your agreement with immediate effect.
7.2. The company is entitled to assign this agreement in whole or in part to any third party without your consent.
(8) JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS